Experience Unlimited Irvine Chapter © All Rights Reserved.
1. What is Experience Unlimited?
Experience Unlimited (EU) is a no-fee career resource center and job search networking group for business and technical professionals in the Irvine Area. EU is sponsored by the California Employment Development Department (EDD) and supported by EU volunteers. The Irvine Chapter of EU (EUI) serves the needs of professionals in the Orange County area, and is centered in Irvine. A list of other EU chapters may be seen on the California EDD site.
2. What services does EU offer to job seekers?
EU members have access to workshops, job listings, networking events, office facilities, resume assistance, interview practice, support groups and more....
3. What services does EU offer to EU Alumni?
4. Do I have to be a member to use EU resources?
5. How do I become a member of EU?
6. What must I do to maintain my EU membership?
7. Can I put my EU membership "on hold"?
8. How can I get a calendar of EU meeting speakers and workshops?
9. Does EU have a dress code?
10. What are the EU committees?
11. Does EU provide child care?
12. Who pays for EU services?
13. How do I change my membership information?
14. How to inform EU that I have obtained a job?